New release of the FX51D Hall Sensor (Reed switch replacement system)
The FX51D is now easier to use than ever with these new features!
New features include:
- Redundant flash writing
- Sensor boards support bipolar and unipolar modes; inherited from main board, not forced to gated.
- PWM output on single FX51D, rotation modes; Position and speed;
- More diagnostic modes (light patterns)
- Live magnetic field saturation feedback
- Low magnetic field feedback in gated learning
The manual has been updated. Keep your eyes out for better quick start guides too!
If you'd like to have these new features in your FX51D, please contact us to arrange for them to be shipped back and upgraded. Sorry, these cannot be upgraded in the field.