So, you have joined the awesome club of BAC owners. Now what?
Well, below we have some links to make your life even easier when it comes to finding the
documentation, resources, videos, support, etc. that you need to maximize your use of your BAC.
Check everything out and if you still have any questions, you will see a link to our support page at the bottom, click it and our wizards will be happy to help.
1. Bad ASS Manager Software (BAM) – since you already have your BAC, you will
want to download this control software first. It will allow you, among other things,
to configure and monitor your BAC(s)*
2. Quick Start Guide – we made it super simple to get up and running with this guide.
This is the bare bones approach to getting your BAC online and becoming familiar
3. Manuals and Other resources – while we all try to avoid them, we all end up
needing a manual at some point or another. Find the full manual for the BAC &
BAM and other useful documents and links.
4. Further support – still have questions, concerns or the answer to life (we heard it
is 42)? Then any of the following will get you in touch with our team!
• Email: email@example.com
• Social: https://www.facebook.com/groups/escaperoomtechssupport/
* Notes that the configuration software won't do anything until you have BACs on your network.